Transsphenoidal Surgery, by Drs. Laws and Lanzino, captures all of today's clinical knowledge on the multidisciplinary management of pituitary tumors, with a focus on surgical techniques. Acclaimed international experts bring you detailed guidance on natural history, radiologic and clinical aspects, surgical indications, and resection techniques. What’s more, case presentations and clinical photographs help you reduce the risk of error and advance your own surgical skills.
- Access the fully searchable text online in which experts demonstrate how to perform key procedures.
- Refine your skills through discissions of intraoperative imaging, new techniques in transsphenoidal surgery, new microsurgical procedures, radiosurgical techniques, and more.
- Get balanced and comprehensive perspectives on pituitary surgery from well-recognized international, multidisciplinary contributors.
- Make better-informed decisions with case presentations, drawn from Dr. Laws's 40 plus years as a leader in pituitary surgery, that include a summary of the clinical history, preoperative radiographs, and postoperative clinical information and radiographs.
- Tap into exceptional visual guidance and reduce the risk of error through abundant clinical photographs and line drawings.
- Find the information you need quickly via a consistent chapter-to-chapter organization.