- A comprehensive overview of drug transporter families and their clinical relevance in drug discovery and development
- Balanced coverage of molecular biology aspects and functional outcomes
- State of art knowledge related to transporter-mediated DDI and the clinical relevance in pharmacokinetics, dynamics, and toxicity
Table of Contents
- Membrane transporters and the diseases corresponding to functional defects; P-glycoprotein (P-gp/MDR1)/ABCB1; Multidrug resistance- associated protein 2 (MRP2/ABCC2); Breast cancer resistance protein (BCRP)/ABCG2; The bile salt export pump (BSEP/ABCB11); Organic anion- transporting polypeptides (OATPs/SLCOs); Organic anion, organic cation and zwitterion transporters of the SLC22 and SLC47 superfamily (OATs, OCTs, OCTNs and MATEs); Drug transporters in drug discovery and development; Transporter study methodologies.
- No. of pages: 780
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Woodhead Publishing 2013
- Published: October 31, 2013
- Imprint: Woodhead Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781908818287
- Hardcover ISBN: 9781907568213
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Transporters in Drug Discovery and Development"