- An authoritative and detailed survey of transfer pricing in the financial sector
- A clear exploration by an expert in the field
- A full description of the issues involved and the techniques required
Table of Contents
- Part 1 An introduction to transfer pricing in financial institutions: What is transfer pricing? The general theory of transfer pricing; Transfer pricing in commercial organisations; The uses of transfer pricing in financial organisations. Part 2 Setting transfer pricing in financial organisations: Integrating transfer prices with organisational structure; Attitudes to risk. Part 3 Specific transfer prices: Transfer prices based on operating expenses; Transfer pricing the costs of funds: A general perspective; The transfer price of funds: Some perspectives on wholesale and retail funding; The transfer pricing of capital; Risk adjusted performance measures: The transfer price of investment portfolios; Risk adjusted performance measures: Return on risk adjusted capital and associated measures; Risk adjusted performance measures: A critical overview; The transfer pricing of derivatives. Part 4 The strategic perspective: Optimal bank modelling for transfer pricing; Transfer pricing and management information strategy; Issues and conclusions.
- No. of pages: 160
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Woodhead Publishing 2001
- Published: July 3, 2001
- Imprint: Woodhead Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781855737099
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Transfer Pricing for Financial Institutions"