Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- TCFs and Wnt/b-catenin signaling: more than one way to throw the switch
- Grainy head and its target genes in epithelial morphogenesis and wound healing
- Groucho: A Corepressor With Instructive Roles In Development
- Sparkling insights into enhancer structure, function, and evolution
- Computational strategies for the genome-wide identification of cis-regulatory elements and transcriptional targets
- Transcriptional Enhancers in Ascidian Development
- A dynamic network of morphogens and transcription factors patterns the fly leg
- Temporal specification of neural stem cells: insights from Drosophila neuroblasts
- Transcriptional Switches Direct Plant Organ Formation And Patterning
- Transcriptional control of cell fate specification: lessons from the fly retina
- Diversification of muscle types in Drosophila: upstream and downstream of identity genes
Ken M. Cadigan
Shenqiu Wang and Christos Samakovlis
Wiam Turki-Judeh and Albert J. Courey
Nicole C. Evans, Christina I. Swanson, and Scott Barolo
Wei Wang and Lionel Christiaen
Carlos Estella, Roumen Voutev, and Richard S. Mann
Miguel A. Moreno-Risueno, Jaimie M. Van Norman, Philip N. Benfey
Xiao-jiang Quan, Ariane Ramaekers, Bassem A. Hassan
Cyrille de Joussineau, Laetitia Bataillé, Teresa Jagla and Krzysztof Jagla
This new volume in the Current Topics in Developmental Biology series concentrates on transcriptional switches during development. It includes chapters on such topics as muscle diversity, transcriptional response to genome structural variation, and the temporal gene network in Drosophila neural stem cells. With an international team of authors, this volume is a must-have addition for researchers and students alike.
- Concentrates on transcriptional switches during development
- Includes chapters on such topics as muscle diversity, transcriptional response to genome structural variation, and the temporal gene network in Drosophila neural stem cells
- With an international team of authors, this volume is a must-have addition for researchers and students alike
Researchers in cell, developmental, and molecular biology; genetics
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2012
- 10th February 2012
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.