- Concentrates on managing colour from the design stage to the finished product
- Provides a comprehensive discussion on the many aspects of textile colour management
- Written with an industrial applications viewpoint
Table of Contents
- Part 1 Measuring colour: Colour perception; Colour description/specification systems; Instrumental colour measurement; Colour quality evaluation; A practical guide to visual evaluation of textile samples. Part 2 Managing colour: Colour simulation of textiles; Effective colour communication from mind to market; Controlling colorant formulation; Controlling digital colour printing on textiles; Colour management across the supply chain; Quality assurance management for coloured goods.
- No. of pages: 246
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Woodhead Publishing 2006
- Published: January 31, 2006
- Imprint: Woodhead Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781845691080
About the Editor
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Total Colour Management in Textiles"