Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- MR Molecular Imaging of Tumor Vasculature and Vascular Targets
- An Integrated Approach for the Rational Design of NanoVectors for Biomedical Imaging and Therapy
- Targeted Systemic Gene therapy and Molecular Imaging of Cancer: Contribution of the Vascular Targeted AAVP Vector
- Cationic and Tissue-Specific Protein Transduction Domains: Identification, Characterization and Therapeutic Application
- GRP78 Signaling Hub: A Receptor for Targeted Tumor Therapy
- On the Synergistic Effects of Ligand-Mediated and Phage-Intrinsic Properties During
- Strategies For Targeting Tumors And Tumor Vasculature For Cancer Therapy
Arvind P. Pathak, Marie-France Penet and Zaver M. Bhujwalla
Biana Godin, Wouter H. Driessen, Bettina Proneth, Sei-Young Lee, Srimeenakshi Srinivasan, Rolando Rumbaut, Wadih Arap, Renata Pasqualini, Mauro Ferrari and Paolo Decuzzi.
Maliha Zahid, Xiaoli Lu, Zhibao Mi, and Paul D. Robbins
Masanori Sato, Virginia J. Yao, Wadih Arap, and Renata Pasqualini
In Vivo Selection
Wouter H.P. Driessen, Lawrence F. Bronk, Julianna K. Edwards, Bettina Proneth, Glauco, R. Souza, Paolo Decuzzi , and Renata Pasqualini, , Wadih Arap
Prashanth Sreeramoju, Steven K. Libutti
The field of genetics is rapidly evolving, and new medical breakthroughs are occurring as a result of advances in knowledge gained from genetics research. This serial continually publishes important reviews of the broadest interest to geneticists and their colleagues in affiliated disciplines.
- Includes important reviews of the broadest interest to geneticists and their colleagues in affiliated disciplines, providing researchers an overview and synthesis of the latest findings in the area
- Presents up-to-date research from leaders in the field
Researchers in the life and biomedical sciences who are interested in genetic/genomic mechanisms: human geneticists, molecular, cell, and developmental biologists, and microbiologists
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2010
- 13th September 2010
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Praise for the series:
"Outstanding both in variety and in the quality of its contributions." --Nature
"Can be highly recommended to geneticists, and biologists in general...will prove to be of high importance for the development of the science of genetics." --Science
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.