* Describes simple, rapid, low-budget techniques for study of proteins and nucleic acids at the tissue level
* Protocols have been tested and successfully used by authors of each chapter and their colleagues
* Chapters are thoroughly illustrated and extensively referenced to original literature.
Table of Contents
- Introduction. Physical Tissue Prints. Localization of Cell Wall Proteins. Induction, Accumulation, Localization, And Transport Studies By Tissue Printing. Visualization of Enzyme Activity. Lectin and Glycan Recognition. Gene Expression in Plants. Detection and Localization of Plant Pathogens. Tissue Prints on Animal Tissues. Miscellaneous Applications of Tissue Prints. Chapter References.
- No. of pages: 188
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 1992
- Published: September 17, 1992
- Imprint: Academic Press
- eBook ISBN: 9780323137690
About the Author
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Tissue Printing"