Save time identifying and diagnosing diseases of the lung, mediastinum and heart with Thoracic Pathology, a volume in the Highy Yield Pathology series. Edited by noted pathologist Dr. Aliya Husain, this medical reference book is designed to help you review the key pathologic features of a full range of thoracic diseases, recognize the classic look of typical specimens, and quickly confirm your diagnoses for more than 400 discreet entities found in the lung, mediastinum, and heart.
- Find information quickly and easily with a templated, easy-to-reference format.
- Confirm your diagnoses with excellent color photographs that demonstrate the classic appearance of each disease.
- Find the answers you need fast with concise bulleted text.
- Depend on authoritative information from leading experts in the field.
- Access the full text online, perform quick searches, and download images at www.expertconsult.com.
A. Normal Lung
Development of Lung
B. Incidental Findings
Meningothelioid (Meningothelial-Like/Meningothelial) Nodule
C. Developmental and Pediatric Diseases
Congenital Pulmonary Airway Malformation (CPAM)
Peripheral Lung Cysts
Infantile (Congenital) Lobar Emphysema
Interstitial Pulmonary Emphysema (IPE)
Congenital Pulmonary Lymphangiectasis
Alveolar Capillary Dysplasia
Surfactant Dysfunction Disorders
Hyaline Membrane Disease
Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)
Pulmonary Interstitial Glycogenosis (PIG)
Chronic Granulomatous Disease (CGD) Of Childhood
D. Pediatric Tumors
Inflammatory Myofibroblastic Tumor (IMT)
Congenital Pulmonary Myofibroblastic Tumor
Metastatic Pediatric Tumors
E. Obstructive Lung (Airway) Diseases
Large Airway Diseases
Allergic Bronchopulmonary Aspergillosis
Small Airway Diseases and Emphysema
Bronchiolitis Obliterans/Constrictive Bronchiolitis Obliterans/Constrictive Bronchiolitis
F. Restrictive (Interstitial) Lung Diseases
Acute Restrictive Lung Diseases
Acute Lung Injury, Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome, Diffuse Alveolar Damage
Acute Interstitial Pneumonia (AIP)
Chronic Restrictive Lung Diseases &nb