- Develops a theory of dynamic similarity for characterising the firing rate sensitivites of neurons in terms of their characteristic anatomical and physiological parameters
- Presents the sequential configuration theory - a theoretical presentation of coordinated firing patterns in entire neural population
- Presents the outlines of mechanics for multiple interacting networks in composite systems
Table of Contents
I. Theoretical Mechanics of Neuroelectric Signalling.
II. Dynamic Similarity Theory of Neuronal Firing.
III. Coordinated Dynamic Firing Patterns in Local Networks.
IV. Theoretical Mechanics of Composite Neural Networks.
- No. of pages: 377
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 2012
- Published: May 21, 1993
- Imprint: Academic Press
- eBook ISBN: 9780080924410
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Theoretical Mechanics of Biological Neural Networks"