- Describes the reference material and procedural guidelines required to use this technique effectively
- Discusses an area of major importance in corrosion research
Table of Contents
- Background to the copper system; Surface preparation; Experiment preparation; Setting the microscope; Running the microscope; Moire pattern formation on Cu (111); Problems with imaging.
- No. of pages: 48
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Woodhead Publishing 2006
- Published: November 30, 2006
- Imprint: Woodhead Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781845692568
About the Authors
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "The Use of Electrochemical Scanning Tunnelling Microscopy (EC-STM) in Corrosion Analysis"