Theory of Endobiogeny, Volume 2: Foundational Concepts for Treatments of Common Clinical Conditions addresses the core elements of gastrointestinal health, the microbiome, and treatment options for common diseases. It offers an in-depth assessment into common disorders, an endobiogenic analysis, guidance on using biological modeling tools, and suggestions for treatment using standard of care treatments that also stress diet, lifestyle and medicinal plants. This approach is an evolution in thinking from reductionism to holism, offering advice for symptomatic treatments that can be used in conjunction with a new way of thinking about diseases and disease management.
- Places emphasis on the core elements of gastrointestinal health espoused by the theory of endobiogeny
- Extends systems biology from the cell level to the physiology level using pattern recognition
- Provides the root cause, mechanisms, symptoms and treatments for diseases of the gastrointestinal system, including underlying issues seen in everyday practice
Researchers and clinicians interested in systems biology and integrative medicine
1. A concise summary of principles of Endobiogeny and Integrative Physiology
2. A clinical approach to the autonomic nervous system
3. A clinical approach to the corticotropic axis
5. A general endobiogenic approach to regulation of the immune system
8. Hepatic insufficiency
9. Functional exocrine pancreatic insufficiency
10. Treatment of disorders of the Adrenal Cortex
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2019
- 1st June 2019
- Academic Press
- Paperback ISBN:
Dr. Hedayat is a Stanford-trained critical care physician and an internationally published scholar on medical ethics. As an international lecturer and recognized authority on medical aromatherapy, Dr. Hedayat has published extensively on the use of plants, nutritional supplements and essential oils for various diseases. Dr. Hedayat is the founder and director of Full Spectrum Health Center.
Founder and Director, Full Spectrum Health Center, Chicago, Illnois, USA
Dr. Lapraz is a French Medical Doctor, world-renowned pioneer in the field of clinical phytotherapy and aromatherapy, and the co-innovator of Endobiogeny. This innovative medical concept, based on a refined view of the neuro-endocrine system, integrates classical medicine with herbs and supplements, essential oils, dietary and lifestyle modifications to create a truly holistic treatment approach to illnesses of the body and mind. Dr. Lapraz is currently dedicating his time to writing and training physicians so that more people can have access to Endobiogenic care in the future, in the USA and other countries throughout the world.
General Practitioner, Private Practice, Paris, France