Drs. Sarah Milla and Sarah Bixby’s The Teaching Files: Pediatrics provides you with interesting and well-presented clinical findings and images so you can better diagnose any pediatric disease. An easy-to-use, templated organization makes referencing difficult diagnoses easier than ever before. Discussions of today’s modalities and technologies keep you up to date, and challenging diagnostic questions probe your knowledge of the material.
- Make an informed diagnosis using findings from approximately 400 cases with 2,000 illustrations.
- Keep current in your practice with discussions of the most up-to-date radiologic modalities and technologies.
- Get suggested readings of the most important references for more information on specific topics.
- Review discussions of similar cases and resolve challenging diagnostic questions.
- Reference demographics/clinical history, findings, discussion, characteristic/clinical features, radiologic findings, differential diagnosis, and suggested readings for every case.