Practical and clinically focused, this Chest title in the new Teaching Files Series provides you with 200 interesting and well-presented cases and nearly 600 high-quality images to help you better diagnose any disease of the chest. Experts in the field, Drs. Müller and Silva, use a logical organization throughout, making referencing difficult diagnoses easier than ever before.
- See how to make an informed diagnosis by reviewing 200 cases and nearly 600 high-quality images.
- Access the full text online at Expert Consult, including 100 extra cases, all of the book's illustrations, and links to Medline - for convenient referencing anytime, anywhere.
- Keep current in practice with discussions of the most up-to-date radiologic modalities and technologies.
- Find all the information you need about each case including Demographics/Clinical History, Findings, Discussion, Characteristic/Clinical Features, Radiologic Findings, Primary Differential Diagnosis, and Suggested Readings.
- See how to resolve challenging diagnostic questions by reviewing discussions of similar cases.
- No. of pages:
- © Saunders 2010
- 1st December 2009
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN:
Professor and Chairman, Department of Radiology, University of British Columbia; Head and Medical Director, Department of Radiology, Vancouver General Hospital, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Research Associate, Department of Radiology, University of British Columbia and Vancouver General Hospital, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada