- Get expert, practical guidance from over 300 cases, and brief but thorough descriptions of findings that help you make review easier than ever before.
- Conveniently reference the full text anytime, anywhere online at expertconsult.com, including all of the book's illustrations and links to Medline.
- Test your knowledge by turning image labels on and off.
- Stay current with the most up-to-date radiologic modalities and technologies.
- Provides brief but thorough descriptions of findings putting the information you need at your fingertips.
- Expand your knowledge with references to the most important sources on specific topics of interest.
- Find key information quickly and easily thanks to consistently formatted chapters that include Demographics/Clinical History; Findings; Discussion; Characteristic/Clinical Features; Radiologic Findings; Primary Differential Diagnosis; and Suggested Readings.
- See how to resolve challenging diagnostic questions by reviewing discussions of similar cases.
Part 1 Brain
Section 1 Disorders of Brain Development
Subsection 1.1 Disorders of Neural Tube Closure and Diverticulation
3 Atretic Cephalocele
Subsection 1.2 Disorders of Corpus Callosum and Septum Pellucidum
5 Agenesis of Corpus Callosum
6 Septo-optic Dysplasia
7 Cavum Septi Pellucidi and Cavum Vergae
Subsection 1.3 Disorders of Neuronal Migration
10 Gray Matter Heterotopia
Subsection 1.4 Chiari Malformation
12 Chiari I Malformation
13 Chiari II Malformation
Subsection 1.5 Disorders of the Posterior Fossa
15 Joubert Malformation
16 Dandy-Walker Malformation
17 Mega Cisterna Magna
Subsection 1.6 Disorders of the Pituitary Gland
18 Pituitary Aplasia
19 Pituitary Duplication
20 Posterior Pituitary Ectopia
Subsection 1.7 Miscellaneous Disorders
21 Persistent Open Anterior Fontanelle
24 Optic Nerve Hypoplasia
Section 2 Disorders of the Perinatal Period
26 Caput Succedaneum and Germinal Matrix Hemorrhage
27 Periventricular Leukomalacia
28 Hypoxic-Ischemic Encephalopathy
30 TORCH infections
Section 3 Metabolic and Neurodegenerative Diseases of Childhood
Subsection 3.1 Gray Matter Disorders
31 Hallervorden-Spatz Disease
32 Infantile Neuroaxonal Dystrophy
Subsection 3.2 White Matter Disorders
33 Alexander’s Disease
34 Canavan Disease
35 Pelizaeus-Merzbacher Disease
Subsection 3.3 Inborn Errors of Intermediary Meta