- Hard-to-find, practical coverage from a highly visible figure in the Java development world.
- Among the first books to cover the latest release of Struts, version 1.1.
- Reviews all the technologies comprising Struts, including JavaServer Pages, Servlets, XML, Custom Tags, and web and application servers.
- Teaches readers the development practices-including design, debugging, internationalization, and implementation-essential to Struts development.
Table of Contents
- Struts and Enterprise Web Technologies; Framework Components Overview; Struts Development Plan; Creating and Building Actions; Creating and Building ActionForms; Configuring Struts; Building Struts-Enabled JSPs; Working with the Struts Custom Tag Libraries; Internationalizing Your Struts Application; Configuring, Testing, and Rolling out Your Application; Addiction Useful Struts packages and Extensions. Struts 1.1 UML Diagram. Web Resources. Index.
- No. of pages: 152
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Morgan Kaufmann 2002
- Published: October 19, 2002
- Imprint: Morgan Kaufmann
- eBook ISBN: 9780080519012
About the Author
Sue Spielman has over 15 years hands-on experience delivering leading edge technology products. She has been working with Java ever since it was born. Sue is the President and Senior Consulting Engineer of Switchback Software LLC (www.switchbacksoftware.com) a consulting firm that specializes in business and web application development and deployment using the latest in J2EE & J2ME technologies. She is the JSP/Servlet columnist for OnJava.com and a recognized Java expert appearing in industry magazines including JavaPro, XML, and Devx.com. Sue is a featured speaker on various Java technologies at conferences throughout the United States and abroad.
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "The Struts Framework"