Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. The ageing HSC niche
2. The ageing intestinal niche
3. The ageing spertamotogonial stem cell niche
Robin Mark Hobbs
4. The Ageing Epidermal Skin Niche
5. Muscle stem cells and ageing
Miranda D. Grounds
6. The ageing neural stem cell niche
Tobias David Merson
7. Ageing Hepatic stem cell niche
Lindsay E. Wu
8. Aging Mammary stem cells
9. Cardiac stem cell niche
10. The ageing endothelial stem cell niche
Advances in Stem Cells and Their Niches addresses stem cells during development, homeostasis, and disease/injury of the respective organs, presenting new developments in the field, including new data on disease and clinical applications. Video content illustrates such areas as protocols, transplantation techniques, and work with mice.
- Explores not only reviews of research, but also shares methods, protocols, and transplantation techniques
- Contains video content to illustrate such areas as protocols, transplantation techniques, and work with mice
- Each volume concentrates on one organ, making this a unique publication
Academic Researchers, Research scientists and graduate students in universities, industry and government
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2020
- 1st September 2020
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
Dr Nilsson is currently involved in multiple research projects, all aimed to conduct extensive cellular, molecular and functional analyses of blood stem cells, their progeny and their bone marrow microenvironment.
Biomedical Manufacturing, CSIRO; Monash University, Australia
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.