Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
2. Cars and the sharing economy: The emergence and impacts of shared automobility in the urban environment
Cyriac George and Tom Erik Julsrud
3. Public transport in a sharing environment
4. Sharing vehicles and sharing rides in real-time: Opportunities for self-driving fleets
Krishna Murthy Gurumurthy, Kara M. Kockelman and Benjamin J. Loeb
5. Carsharing's impact and future
Susan Shaheen, Adam Cohen and Emily Farrar
6. Bike share
Elliot Fishman and Vaughn Allan
The Sharing Economy and the Relevance for Transport, Volume Four in the Advances in Transport Policy and Planning series, assesses both successful and unsuccessful practices and policies from around the world. Individual chapters in this new release include Cars and cities in the sharing economy, The future of public transport within the sharing economy, Sharing vehicles and sharing rides in real time: opportunities for self-driving fleets, Car parking in the future, Car share’s impact and future, Bike Share, and much more.
- Provides the authority and expertise of leading contributors from an international board of authors
- Presents the latest release in the Advances in Transport Policy and Planning series
- Updated release includes the latest information on the evolving impact of The Sharing Economy and The Relevance For Transport
Advanced students, researchers, policy makers and technology developers
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2019
- 1st November 2019
- Academic Press
- Paperback ISBN:
Elliot Fishman is at Institute for Sensible Transport, Melbourne, Australia
Institute for Sensible Transport, Melbourne, Australia