- Covers one of the major parts of the Chinese economy, in the Yangtze River Delta region
- Draws on the author’s personal experience of the economy, society and development administration in Jiangsu province and academic life in Zhejiang within the field of market transition in the Yangtze River Delta region
- Provides detailed studies and a comparison of the two most famous regional development models, of both the South Jiangsu model and the Wenzhou model, in the process of China’s market transition and institutional transplantation
Table of Contents
- Rural–urban industrial growth in the private sector: The case of Zhejiang province; The private sector and China’s market development: Case studies in Zhejiang and Jiangsu; Innovation and market transition at the regional level in China; Market transition and future developments in China’s private sector; The development of the private sector from the Jiangsu-Zhejiang model to the universal Chinese model; Market integration and the internationalisation of China’s private enterprises; Labour rights protection and the sustainable development of the private sector.
- No. of pages: 138
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Chandos Publishing 2008
- Published: September 30, 2008
- Imprint: Chandos Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781780632322
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "The Private Sector and China's Market Development"