- Quantum Chemical Studies of Molecular Structures and Potential Energy Surfaces of Porphyrins and Hemes.
48. Models for the Electronic Structure of Metalloporphyrins from High-Resolution X-ray Diffraction and Ab Initio Calculations.
49. X-ray Absorption Spectroscopy Applied to Porphyrin Chemistry.
50. Molecular Simulations and Normal-Coordinate Structural Analysis of Porphyrins and Heme Proteins.
51. Resonance Raman Spectra of Heme Proteins and Model Compounds.
52. Resonance Raman Spectroscopy of Petroporphyrins.
53. Magnetic Circular Dichroism Spectroscopy of Heme Proteins and Model Systems.
54. Mass Spectrometry of Porphyrins and Metalloporphyrins.
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 1999
- 15th October 1999
- Academic Press
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN:
University of Houston, Texas, U.S.A.
Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, USA
Universit&éacute; de Bourgogne, Dijon, France
"The first 10 volumes in this series won an Award for Excellence in Professional/Scholarly Publishing for 1999 by the Association of American Publishers, Professional and Scholarly Division, in the Chemistry category. This valuable series gathers together world-renowned experts in porphyrin research to discuss the chemistry, physics, biology, and medicine of porphyrins and related macrocycles." --Journal of the American Chemical Society
"I have, at times, had people lined up to get at my volumes of The Porphyrin Handbook. Quite popular. People I don't know wander in to take a look and some hang around for quite a while. I put a couch in a public area outside my office to handle the traffic." --Professor Thomas L. Poulos, University of California, Irvine.