- NMR Spectroscopy of Diamagnetic Porphyrins.
- Proton NMR and EPR Spectroscopy of Paramagnetic Metalloporphyrins.
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance of Hemoproteins.
- Isocyanides and Phosphines as Axial Ligands in Heme Proteins and Iron Porphyrin Models.
- Solution Structures of Hemoproteins.
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 1999
- 15th October 1999
- Academic Press
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN:
University of Houston, Texas, U.S.A.
Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, USA
Universit&éacute; de Bourgogne, Dijon, France
@qu: "The first 10 volumes in this series won an Award for Excellence in Professional/Scholarly Publishing for 1999 by the Association of American Publishers, Professional and Scholarly Division, in the Chemistry category". @qu: "This valuable series gathers together world-renowned experts in porphyrin research to discuss the chemistry, physics, biology, and medicine of porphyrins and related macrocycles." @source: Journal of the American Chemical Society @qu: "I have, at times, had people lined up to get at my volumes of The Porphyrin Handbook. Quite popular. People I don't know wander in to take a look and some hang around for quite a while. I put a couch in a public area outside my office to handle the traffic." @source: Professor Thomas L. Poulos, University of California, Irvine.