Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- Strategies for the Synthesis of Octaalkylporphyrin Systems.
2. Synthesis of meso-Substituted Porphyrins.
3. Cyclizations of a,c-Biladiene Salts to Give Porphyrins and Their Derivatives.
4. Reactivity and Functionalization of b-Substituted Porphyrins and Chlorins.
5. Functionalization of 5,10,15,20-Tetra-Substituted Porphyrins.
6. Highly Substituted Porphyrins.
7. Geochemistry of Porphyrins.
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 1999
- 15th October 1999
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
University of Houston, Texas, U.S.A.
Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, USA
Universit&éacute; de Bourgogne, Dijon, France
@qu: "The first 10 volumes in this series won an Award for Excellence in Professional/Scholarly Publishing for 1999 by the Association of American Publishers, Professional and Scholarly Division, in the Chemistry category".
@qu: "This valuable series gathers together world-renowned experts in porphyrin research to discuss the chemistry, physics, biology, and medicine of porphyrins and related macrocycles."
@source: Journal of the American Chemical Society
@qu: "I have, at times, had people lined up to get at my volumes of The Porphyrin Handbook. Quite popular. People I don't know wander in to take a look and some hang around for quite a while. I put a couch in a public area outside my office to handle the traffic."
@source: Professor Thomas L. Poulos, University of California, Irvine.
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.