Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
The Performance of Concentrated Solar Power (CSP) Systems: Analysis, Measurement, and Assessment offers a unique overview of the information on the state-of-the-art of analysis, measurement, and assessment of the performance of concentrated solar power (CSP) components and systems in a comprehensive, compact, and complete manner.
Following an introductory chapter to CSP systems and the fundamental principles of performance assessment, individual chapters explore the component performance of mirrors and receivers. Further expert-written chapters look at system performance assessment, durability testing, and solar resource forecasting for CSP systems. A final chapter gives an outlook on the actual methods and instruments for performance and durability assessment that are under
The Performance of Concentrated Solar Power (CSP) Systems: Analysis, Measurement, and Assessment is an essential reference text for research and development professionals and engineers working on concentrated solar power systems, as well as for postgraduate students studying CSP.
- Presents a unique, single literature source for a complete overview of the performance assessment tools and methods currently used for concentrated solar power (CSP) technology
- Written by a team of experts in the field of CSP
- Provides information on the state-of-the-art of modeling, measurement, and assessment of the performance of CSP components and systems in a comprehensive, compact, and complete manner
Research and development professionals and engineers working on concentrated solar power systems as well as postgraduate students studying CSP
1. Introduction to CSP systems and performance
Part 1 CSP component performance
4. Other Components
Part 2 CSP system performance
5. Simulation tools for system performance prediction
6. Plant performance assessment (measurements)
7. Solar resource forecasting for CSP systems
Part 3 Performance Degradation and Durability of CSP components
8. Assessment of durability
9. Accelerated ageing methodology
- No. of pages:
- © Woodhead Publishing 2017
- 15th May 2017
- Woodhead Publishing
- Paperback ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Dr Peter Heller is Head of the Department of Qualification at the Institute of Solar Research, German Aerospace Center, Germany.
DLR Institute of Solar Research, Germany