The print edition allows users to...
- Locate board certified physicians anywhere in the United States, as well as physicians in foreign countries who are certified by American specialty boards.
- Identify specialists (including part-time practitioners) for research programs, academic appointments, locum tenens assignments, expert testimony, referrals, and more!
- Locate qualified healthcare professionals for a preferred provider plan, and monitor the qualifications of physicians already in the plan.
- Refer patients with confidence.
The companion website is free to book buyers. It includes most of the print information PLUS the ability to research:
- Hospital and Academic Appointments
- Professional Memberships
- Type of Practice
- Birth Place
- Secondary Office Contact Information (including fax numbers), when applicable
- Physicians who are full time retired