This book provides comprehensive methodology, enabling the staff charged with an IT security audit to create a sound framework, allowing them to meet the challenges of compliance in a way that aligns with both business and technical needs. This "roadmap" provides a way of interpreting complex, often confusing, compliance requirements within the larger scope of an organization's overall needs.
* The ulitmate guide to making an effective security policy and controls that enable monitoring and testing against them
* The most comprehensive IT compliance template available, giving detailed information on testing all your IT security, policy and governance requirements
* A guide to meeting the minimum standard, whether you are planning to meet ISO 27001, PCI-DSS, HIPPA, FISCAM, COBIT or any other IT compliance requirement
* Both technical staff responsible for securing and auditing information systems and auditors who desire to demonstrate their technical expertise will gain the knowledge, skills and abilities to apply basic risk analysis techniques and to conduct a technical audit of essential information systems from this book
* This technically based, practical guide to information systems audit and assessment will show how the process can be used to meet myriad compliance issues
CSOs, CIOs, CTOs, IT Auditors, Information Security Practitioners, IT Directors, IT Operations Managers and Administrators, IT Consultants