The newly updated Interventional Cardiac Catheterization Handbook helps you to effectively perform common therapeutic interventions. This convenient, pocket-sized handbook provides full-color illustrations and videos showcasing up-to-date, step-by-step methods for the most widely practiced interventional cardiology procedures!
- Review traditional procedures as well as more specialized interventions, including laser angioplasty, atherectomy, and stent implantation.
- Quickly access the information you need with the help of an easy-to-read outline format, which includes helpful tables and boldfaced key terms.
- An excellent complement to the 5th Edition of Kern's Cardiac Catheterization Handbook, the Interventional Cardiac Catheterization Handbook is also an ideal review tool for the boards.
- The Basics of percutaneous coronary interventions
- Arterial and Venous Access and Hemostasis for PCI
- Angiography for PCI
- Complications of PCI
- Antithrombotic and Antiplatelet Therapy for Percutanous Coronary Interventions
- Non-Balloon Coronary Interventional Techniques and Devices: Rotational Atherectomy, Thrombectomy, Cutting Balloons, and Embolic Protection Devices
- Restenosis and Drug-Eluting Stents
- Bifurcation Stenosis PCI
- Difficult Subsets for PCI: Calcific vessels, coronary bypass conduits, elderly patients and cardiac transplantation
- PCI OF Chronic total Occlusions (CTO)
- Aorto-Ostial And Branch Ostial Lesions And Unprotected Left Main Pci
- High-Risk Percutaneous Coronary Interventions
- Non-angiographic Coronary Lesion Assessment: FFR, IVUS, OCT, NIRS
- Peripheral Vascular Intervention
- Carotid Artery Stenting
- Percutaneous Mitral Commissurotomy and Balloon Aortic Valvuloplasty
- Transcatheter Valve Therapies
- Septal ablation for obstructive hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
- Transcatheter Closure of Atrial Septal Defects and Patent Foramen Ovale
- Interventions for Failing Hemodialysis Access
- No. of pages:
- © Saunders 2013
- 20th August 2012
- Paperback ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Morton J. Kern, MD, FSCAI, FAHA, FACC, Professor de Medicina da Universidade da Califórnia, Irvine, Orange, Califórnia; Chief of Medicine, Health Care System Veterans Long Beach, Long Beach, Califórnia;
Professor of Medicine, University of California, Irvine, Orange, California; Chief of Medicine, Long Beach Veterans Health Care System, Long Beach, California
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.