- The first comprehensive updateable treatment of the world wide meat market place
- Written by one of the world's leading authorities on the seafood industry and its economics
- Features additional contributions from a range of specialist researchers and practitioners
Table of Contents
- Trends in aquaculture and captive production; Trends in international seafood trade; Trade by major seafood group; Fundamental principles of international trade applied to fisheries; Price discovery; Seafood market research; Aquaculture, fisheries, and evolution of the market; Institution and measures of importance to international trade in seafood, The seafood trade and the environment.
- No. of pages: 240
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Woodhead Publishing 2003
- Published: July 28, 2003
- Imprint: Woodhead Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781855738638
About the Author
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "The International Seafood Trade"