- Focuses on information needs and information-seeking behaviours of academic library stakeholders (faculty, students, community)
- Focuses on technologies: impact on reference and information services (selection, access, interaction, instruction, administration), focusing on the human issues
- Emphasizes collaborative aspects of reference/info services (with faculty for program/course instruction, with computer services for digital integration, with other libraries for resource
Table of Contents
- Technology impact on information needs and behaviours of the academic community; Technology impact on reference and information services staffing; Technology impact on reference resources; Technology impact on packaging reference and information; Technology impact on physical access to reference and information services; Technology impact on intellectual access for reference and information services; Technology impact on evaluating reference and information services.
- No. of pages: 160
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Chandos Publishing 2007
- Published: January 31, 2007
- Imprint: Chandos Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781780631004
About the Editor
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "The Human Side of Reference and Information Services in Academic Libraries"