Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
The Handbook of Reliability, Maintenance, and System Safety through Mathematical Modeling discusses the many factors affect reliability and performance, including engineering design, materials, manufacturing, operations, maintenance, and many more. Reliability is one of the fundamental criteria in engineering systems design, with maintenance serving as a way to support reliability throughout a system’s life. Addressing these issues requires information, modeling, analysis and testing. Different techniques are proposed and implemented to help readers analyze various behavior measures (in terms of the functioning and performance) of systems.
- Enables mathematicians to convert any process or system into a model that can be analyzed through a specific technique
- Examines reliability and mathematical modeling in a variety of disciplines, unlike competitors which typically examine only one
- Includes a table of contents with simple to complex examples, starting with basic models and then refining modeling approaches step-by-step
Undergraduates and graduate students worldwide in mathematics working on applications of mathematics to engineering problems; researchers, professionals, and scientists worldwide applying mathematics to engineering problems
- Reliability Availability and Maintainability analysis of industrial systems based on Six Sigma approach
2. Impact of Degree of Hybridization on the Reliability and System Safety of Helicopter’s Traction Drive Based on Lz-transform Approach
3. General Forms of Bi-Variate Survival Functions with Reliability Applications
4. Reliability Analysis of Cutting System of Sugar Mill Industry using Intuitionistic fuzzy Lambda-Tau Approach
5. Game theoretic modelling and dependability analysis of small cell relays under bandwidth spoofing attack in 5G wireless communication network
6. Standbys Provisioning Machine Repair Problem with Unreliable Service and Vacation Interruption
7. Modeling Methods for Maintenance of a Steam Tube Plant by Estimating of Condensation Thermal Power Plant Condition
8. Qualitative Analysis in the Reliability Assessment of a Steam Turbine Plant within the Condensation Thermal Power Plant
9. Methods of Risk Modeling in Thermo-Energy Plants Turbine Plant within the Condensation Thermal Power Plant
10. Reliability Assessment Analysis of the Industrial System for Hygiene Paper Production with the Application of Technical Diagnostics
11. Reliability assessment of replaceable shuffle exchange network by using interval valued universal generating function
12. Reliability, MTTF and Sensitivity Evaluation of a Computer Network System Connected in Star Topology
13. Analysis of a system incorporating k-out-of-n structure with a warm standby redundancy: A reliability approach
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2021
- 1st October 2020
- Academic Press
- Paperback ISBN:
Amit Kumar is working as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Mathematics at Lovely Professional University, Punjab, India. He has done his Bachelors and Master’s form Choudhary Charan Singh University Meerut, India, in 2006 and 2009 respectively. In 2016 he completed his Doctorate in applied mathematics form Graphic Era University Uttarakhand, India, in the field of Reliability theory. He published 18 research papers in various esteemed international journals. He is a reviewer/editorial board member in many international journals. His fields of research are Operations Research, Reliability theory, Fuzzy Reliability, and System Engineering. He received the research appreciation award, for his research contribution, for the year 2017 from Lovely Professional University, Punjab, India.
Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar, Punjab, India
Mangey Ram is currently Head of the Department and Assistant Dean (International Affairs) at Graphic Era University, India. He is Editor-in-Chief of the International Journal of Mathematical, Engineering and Management Sciences, as well as Executive Associate Editor of the Journal of Reliability and Statistical Studies. Prof. Ram has published 77 research papers and presented his works at national and international conferences. His research interests are in reliability theory and applied mathematics.
Head of the Department and Assistant Dean (International Affairs), Graphic Era University, India
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.