Comprehensive and accessible, this unique book emphasizes a practical and evidence-based approach to the foot and ankle in rheumatoid arthritis. Information is concise, up to date, and well illustrated. The team of authors consists of rheumatologists and podiatrists based at the highly respected Foot and Ankle Studies in Rheumatology (FASTER) programme, with contributors including both surgeons and orthotists. A companion DVD contains many video clips of examination and injection techniques and gait analyses, additional downloadable images, assessment tools and an interactive injection resource.
- Unique — no other text of this nature has been written for podiatrists and rheumatologists.
- Comprehensive — all major aspects of the disease in relation to the foot and ankle are covered.
- Companion DVD contains many video clips of examination and injection techniques and gait analyses, additional downloadable images, assessment tools and an interactive injection resource.
- Practical and evidence-based approach.
- Up-to-date text incorporates the latest findings from experts in the field.
- Introduction and current concepts
2. Pathomechanics and the application of gait analysis
3. Clinical features
4. Clinical assessment
6. Treatment (medical and podiatric)
7. Surgical management
8. Evaluating care
9. Organising Care
- No. of pages:
- © Churchill Livingstone 2007
- 8th December 2006
- Churchill Livingstone
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN: