Contains sample job descriptions and performance evaluations.
Perfect for both new and experienced security advisors.
Table of Contents
- Role of security supervision; Introduction to the value appraisal scale; Motivation; Goals and objectives; Authority and Power; Communication; Leadership; Conflict; Discipline; Sexual Harrassment; Coping with change and stress; Ethics; Total quality management; Appendices.
- No. of pages: 256
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Butterworth-Heinemann 1995
- Published: September 12, 1994
- Imprint: Butterworth-Heinemann
- eBook ISBN: 9780080571676
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
(Total rating for all reviews)
RogerLangner Mon Jun 18 2018
The Effective Security Supervision Manual
The information provided is old and needs updating. I would recommend a different manual be offered with more up to date material. This is merely a review for me.