Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Introduction to Plastics and Polymers Compositions
2. Introduction to the Weathering of Plastics
3. Introduction to Plastic Properties
4. Styrenic Plastics
7. Polyamides Nylons
9. Polyvinyls and Acrylics
11. High-Temperature/High-Performance Polymers
12. Elastomers and Rubbers
13. Sustainable Polymers
The Effect of UV Light and Weather on Plastics and Elastomers, Fourth Edition, provides critical data on the effect of UV light and weathering on plastics and elastomers, enabling engineers, designers and R&D professionals to select the right materials when developing plastics products for a range of industries and applications. This information will also support academic researchers and scientists in developing polymeric materials for advanced applications.
- Provides vital data on the effects of weather and UV light exposure on plastics and elastomers
- Offers practical guidance for engineers and scientists working with plastics for outdoor applications
- Expanded revision includes the latest data, polymer classes and newly available materials, including bio-based polymers and plastics for 3D printing
Industry: Plastics engineers, product designers, packaging engineers, R&D professionals, and materials scientists. Academia: Researchers and scientists in plastics engineering, polymer processing, polymer chemistry, and materials weathering
- No. of pages:
- © William Andrew 2019
- 23rd March 2019
- William Andrew
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Larry McKeen has a Ph.D. in Chemistry from the University of Wisconsin and worked for DuPont Fluoroproducts from 1978–2014. As a Senior Research Associate Chemist, he was responsible for new product development including application technology and product optimization for particular end-uses, and product testing. He retired from DuPont at the end of 2014 and is currently a consultant.
Senior Research Associate, DuPont, Wilmington, DE, USA