1. The economics of Open Source Software development: An introduction (J. Bitzer, P.J. Schröder).
2. Decoding the Free/Open Source Software puzzle: A survey of theoretical and empirical contributions (M. A. Rossi).
3. Open Source Software: Free provision of complex public goods (J. Bessen).
4. Intrinsic motivations and profit-oriented firms in Open Source software. Do firms practise what they preach? (C. Rossi, A. Bonaccorsi).
5. Business models and community relationships of open source software firms (L. Dahlander, M. G. Magnusson).
6. A statistical analysis of defects in Debian and strategies for improving quality in free software projects (M. Michlmayer, A. Senyard).
7. Coworker governance in Open-Source projects (C. Lattemann, S. Stiglitz).
8. Bounty programs in free/libre/open source software (FLOSS) (S. Krishnamurthy, A. K. Tripathi).
9. An organizational perspective on Free and Open Source Software development (S. Vujovic, J.P. Ulhoi).
10. Linux vs. Windows: A comparison of applicaiton and platform innovation incentives for open Source and proprietary software platforms (E. Katsamakas, N. Economides).
11. The impact of entry and competition of Open Source Software on innovation activity (J. Bitzer, P.J.H. Schröder).
12. Application of social network analysis to the study of Open Source Software (Jin Xu, S. Christley, G. Madey).