- A practical and highly informative guide to a difficult subject.
- Provides a full understanding of the ECG in the diagnosis and management of abnormal cardiac rhythms.
- Emphasises the role of the full 12 lead ECG with realistic reproduction of recordings.
- The unique page size allows presentation of all 12-lead ECGs across a single page for clarity.
The basics of the ECG
- What the ECG is about
- Conduction and its problems
- The rhythm of the heart
- Abnormalities of P waves, QRS complexes and T waves
Making the most of the ECG
- The ECG in healthy subjects
- The ECG in patients with chest pain and breathlessness
- The ECG in patients with palpitations and syncope
- Now test yourself