Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Demystifying the Digital Twin Paradigm
Pethuru Raj Chelliah Sr.
2. Digital Twin Technology for "Smarter Manufacturing"
3. The Fog Computing/ Edge Computing to leverage Digital Twin
4. The industry use cases for the Digital Twin idea
5. "Enabling Digital Twin at the Edge
6. The Industrial Internet of Things (IIOT)
7. The growing role of integrated and insightful big and real-time data analytics Platforms
8. Air Pollution Control Model using Machine Learning and IoT
9. The Human Body - A Digital Twin of Cyber Physical Systems
10. Impact of Cloud Security in Digital Twin
11. Digital Twin in Consumer Choice Modelling
12. The Digital Twin Paradigm for Smarter Systems & Environments: the Industry Use Cases
Mani Deepak Choudhry
13. Digital Twins and Smart Connected Products
The Digital Twin Paradigm for Smarter Systems and Environments: The Industry Use Cases, Volume 117, the latest volume in the Advances in Computers series, presents detailed coverage of new advancements in computer hardware, software, theory, design and applications. Chapters vividly illustrate how the emerging discipline of digital twin is strategically contributing to various digital transformation initiatives. Specific chapters cover Demystifying the Digital Twin Paradigm, Digital Twin Technology for "Smarter Manufacturing", The Fog Computing/ Edge Computing to leverage Digital Twin, The industry use cases for the Digital Twin idea, Enabling Digital Twin at the Edge, The Industrial Internet of Things (IIOT), and much more.
- Provides in-depth descriptions of digital transformation technologies and tools
- Covers various research accomplishments in this flourishing field of relevance
- Includes many detailed industry use cases with all the right information
Data scientists, artificial intelligence (AI) researchers, big data analytics (BDA) architects, IoT experts, IT professionals
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2020
- 1st February 2020
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
Pethuru Raj PhD has been working as a chief architect and vice president of site reliability engineering (SRE) division of Reliance Jio Infocomm. Ltd. Bangalore. Previously he worked as a cloud infrastructure architect in the IBM Global Cloud Center of Excellence (CoE), Bangalore. He worked as a TOGAF-certified enterprise architecture (EA) consultant in Wipro Consulting Services (WCS) Division and as a lead architect in the corporate research (CR) division of Robert Bosch, India. He has gained more than 18 years of IT industry experience. He finished the CSIR-sponsored PhD degree in Anna University, Chennai and continued the UGC-sponsored postdoctoral research in the department of Computer Science and Automation, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore. Thereafter, he was granted a couple of international research fellowships (JSPS and JST) to work as a research scientist for 3.5 years in two leading Japanese universities. He has authored and edited 18 books thus far and he focuses on some of the emerging technologies such as Containerized Clouds; Big, Fast, and Streaming Data Analytics; Microservices architecture (MSA); Machine and Deep Learning Algorithms; Blockchain Technology; The Internet of Things; and Edge Computing. He has published more than 30 research papers in peer-reviewed journals such as IEEE, ACM, Springer-Verlag, Inderscience, etc.
Reliance Jio Infocomm. Ltd. (RJIL), Bangalore, India
Dr. Preetha Evangeline is currently working as an Assistant Professor (Senior) in the Department of Computer science and Engineering at Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore. She has completed her Doctoral Degree from MIT, Anna University in the field of Cloud Computing and her Masters in Engineering with specialization in CSE from Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences. Her area of specialization are High Performance Computing, Operating Systems and Data Structures. Her future research scope lies in the area of Process Digital Twin Technology. She has published many research papers in reputed journals.
Vellore Institute of Technology, India