Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Richard Andrew Ward and Neil Grimster
1. The history of covalent inhibitors
Renato A. Bauer
2. Kinetic Mechanisms of Covalent Inhibition
Claire Louise McWhirter
3. Covalent Drugs in Development for Immune-Mediated Diseases
4. Chemistry Perspectives of Reversible Covalent Drugs
5. Design of Next-Generation Covalent Inhibitors: Targeting Residues Beyond Cysteine
6. Boron and Covalent Inhibition
7. Measuring and predicting warhead and residue reactivity
8. Computational Support of Structure-based Targeted Covalent Inhibitor Design
9. Novel approaches to covalent inhibition
10. The future of covalent inhibition
Gyorgy M. Keseru
Annual Report on Medicinal Chemistry series, highlights new advances in the field with this new volume presenting interesting chapters. Each chapter is written by an international board of authors.
- Provides the authority and expertise of leading contributors from an international board of authors
- Presents the latest release in the Annual Report on Medicinal Chemistry series
- Updated release includes the latest information on The Design of Covalent-Based Inhibitors
Undergraduates, graduates, academics, and researchers in the field of medicinal chemistry
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2021
- 1st September 2021
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
Richard A. Ward is at AstraZeneca, UK
Neil Grimster is at AstraZeneca, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.