- An up to date review/summary of activity in the subject area
- Provides international comparisons of library and information service evaluation activity
- Provides practical/real life research and survey data useful to practitioners and academics which they can apply in their own situations
Table of Contents
- Overviewing the history of evaluation in library and information services; Reasons for and factors in evaluation; How survey and evaluation work is done; General satisfaction survey instruments; Parallel cultures of evaluation in higher education; Current and recent research in evaluation of library and information services; The evaluation of electronic information services; The challenge of information literacy and an afterword.
- No. of pages: 204
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Chandos Publishing 2006
- Published: February 28, 2006
- Imprint: Chandos Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781780630847
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "The Culture of Evaluation in Library and Information Services"