- Highlights frequently overlooked criteria for evaluating research
- Challenges the assumption that the gold standards for evaluation are sufficient
- Examines the role of new technologies in evaluating and disseminating research
Table of Contents
- The gold standards; Sponsorship and funding; Research paradigms; The dissemination of research; Moving beyond the gold standards: Tools and techniques.
- No. of pages: 132
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Chandos Publishing 2010
- Published: February 12, 2010
- Imprint: Chandos Publishing
- Paperback ISBN: 9781843345435
- eBook ISBN: 9781780630274
About the Authors
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "The Critical Assessment of Research"