- Provides an original post-cognitive theoretical approach to the investigation of the human mind and brain
- Presents integrated view of the emotional and cognitive features as well as of developmental features of neurocognitive systems
- Well-illustrated with elegant and original artwork that clarifies complex theoretical and methodological points throughout the text
Table of Contents
- A cognitive framework for an integrative psychophysiological approach to the study of mind and brain.
Cognitive processing in the intact Brain.
Neural mechanisms of selective attention.
Clinical and Applied Perspectives.
- No. of pages: 436
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 2002
- Published: October 2, 2002
- Imprint: Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN: 9780127754215
- eBook ISBN: 9780080529288
About the Editors
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "The Cognitive Electrophysiology of Mind and Brain"