@bul:* Provides access to previously unpublished data from genetic analysis
* Provides descriptions of mutant strains
* Depicts summary tables comparing properties of different species and their mutant strains
* Explains detailed methods for laboratory procedures of general utility
* Furnishes comparisons of culture media
* Presents lists of inhibitors, mutagens, and other additives to culture media
* Assists with common laboratory problems such as contamination and storage of strains
* Demonstrates protocols for laboratory demonstrations available for undergraduate teaching.
Table of Contents
- An Overview of the Genus Chlamydomonas.
Culture and Storage Methods.
Cell Architecture and Division.
The Sexual Cycle.
Nucleic Acids and Protein Synthesis.
Procedures and Resources.
- No. of pages: 780
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 1989
- Published: June 28, 1989
- Imprint: Academic Press
- eBook ISBN: 9781483288604
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "The Chlamydomonas Sourcebook"