Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Pergamon Texts in Inorganic Chemistry, Volume 3: The Chemistry of Phosphorus focuses on the physical and chemical properties of phosphorus. This book discusses phosphorus compounds, such as phosphorus hydrides and phosphonium compounds; phosphorus halides and phosphorus pseudohalides; thiophosphoryl halides and thiophosphoryl pseudohalides; phosphorus oxides; and phosphorus-nitrogen compounds. The pyrophosphates, tripolyphosphates, polyphosphates, cyclic metaphosphates, and ultraphosphates are also covered in this text. This publication is intended for chemical engineering students and chemists researching on the characteristics of phosphorus.
1. Elemental Phosphorus
3. Phosphorus Hydrides and Phosphonium Compounds
4. Phosphorus Halides and Phosphorus Pseudohalides
5. Phosphoryl Halides, Phosphoryl Pseudohalides, Phosphoryl Halide-Pseudohalides, Pyrophosphoryl Halides and Polyphosphoryl Halides
6. Thiophosphoryl Halides and Thiophosphoryl Pseudohalides
7. Phosphorus Oxides
8. Phosphorus Sulfides, Oxysulfides and Related Compounds
9. Phosphorus-Nitrogen Compounds
10. Phosphonitrilic Halides (Halophosphazenes)
11. Lower Oxyacids of Phosphorus
12. Phosphoric Acids
13. Alkali Metal Orthophosphates
14. Alkaline Earth Phosphates
15. Other Inorganic Orthophosphates
18. Polyphosphates, Cyclic Metaphosphates and Ultraphosphates
19. Condensed Phosphates with Oxy Anions of Other Elements
20. Haloacids of Phosphorus and Their Salts
21. Peroxyphosphates and Phosphate Peroxyhydrates
22. Thiophosphates (Phosphorothioates)
Contents of Comprehensive Inorganic Chemistry
- No. of pages:
- © Pergamon 1973
- 1st January 1973
- eBook ISBN:
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.