- Gordon Waddell is the world authority on the topic of the back pain revolution.
- The content addresses huge problems of concern to many disciplines and governments.
- The unbiased, open-minded view looks at the issues and the evidence and invites the readers to consider, debate, and agree on the best course of action.
- Comprehensive coverage of all aspects of the problem offers both interventionist and conservative approaches to treatment, psychosocial issues, economic factors, patient education, and prevention.
Table of Contents
- 1. The Problem
2. Diagnostic Triage
3. Pain and Disability
4. The History of Back Pain
5. The Size of the Problem
6. Risk Factors
7. The Clinical Course of Simple Backache
8. The Physical Basis of Simple Backache
9. Physical Impairment
10. Illness Behavior
11. Psychological Distress
- No. of pages: 492
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Churchill Livingstone 2004
- Published: March 1, 2004
- Imprint: Churchill Livingstone
- eBook ISBN: 9780702043253
- Hardcover ISBN: 9780443072277
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "The Back Pain Revolution"