- Specifically tailored for the dental student, focuses on core, need-to-know content.
- Clinical Notes boxes integrated throughout the text relate basic science concepts to the actual clinical practice of dentistry.
- Regional approach to anatomy breaks down anatomical structures and body systems into easy-to-understand modules to correlate with how the course is taught.
- Cadaver dissection photographs paired with anatomical line drawings clearly depict the location of anatomic structures.
Table of Contents
- 1. General
2. The Back
3. The Thorax
4. The Abdomen, Pelvis, Perineum, and Basic Lower Limb
5. The Neck and Basic Upper Limb
6. The Head
7. Review of the Systemic Anatomy of the Head and Neck
8. Supplemental Anatomy of the Head and Neck
- No. of pages: 472
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Mosby 2017
- Published: December 27, 2016
- Imprint: Mosby
- Paperback ISBN: 9780323477307
- eBook ISBN: 9780323477284
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "The Anatomical Basis of Dentistry"