This series is world-renowned as the leading compilation of current reviews of this vast field. Internationally acclaimed for more than 40 years, The Alkaloids: Chemistry and Biology, founded by the late Professor R.H.F. Manske, continues to provide outstanding coverage of this rapidly expanding field. Each volume provides, through its distinguished authors, up-to-date and detailed coverage of particular classes or sources of alkaloids.
* Up-to-date reviews on a large and very important group of natural products from both a chemical and biological perspective.
* Comprehensive, dynamic reviews written by leading authors in the respective fields.
* Broad coverage on the biological aspects.
Chemists, biochemists, and pharmacologists
Table of Contents
1. Alkaloids of Kopsia
Toh-Seok Kam Kam and Kuan-Hon Lim
2. Alkaloids with Antiiprotozoal Activity
Edison J. Osorio, Sara M. Robledo and Jaume Bastida
3. Buxus Steroidal Alkaloids: Chemistry and Biology
Athar Ata and Brad J. Andersh
4. Pandanus Alkaloids: Chemistry and Biology
Mary J. Garson, Hiromitsu Takayama and Maribel G. Nonato