A highly clinical focus and clear, vibrant illustrations make Textbook of Clinical Hemodynamics, 2nd Edition, by Dr. Michael Ragosta, the resource of choice for accurately analyzing hemodynamic waveforms generated in cardiac catheterization labs. This easy-to-use, disease-oriented reference—ideal for physicians, nurses, and technicians—offers the unparalleled detail and visual support you need for interpreting the findings you encounter in practice. New coverage throughout keeps everyone on the cardiac team up to date with the latest concepts and skills, ensuring more effective monitoring and treatment of patients with cardiac disease.
- Provides a disease-oriented assessment of waveform data that demonstrates how both qualitative and quantitative interpretation can affect clinical decision making.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase, which allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
1. INTRODUCTION TO HEMODYNAMIC ASSESSMENT IN THE CARDIAC CATHETERIZATION LABORATORY
2. NORMAL WAVEFORMS, ARTIFACTS AND PITFALLS
3. CARDIAC OUTPUT AND SHUNTS
4. MITRAL VALVE DISORDERS
5. AORTIC VALVE DISEASES
6. HYPERTROPHIC CARDIOMYOPATHY AND RELATED CONDITIONS
7. RIGHT-SIDED HEART DISORDERS
8. PULMONARY HYPERTENSION AND RELATED DISORDERS
9. PERICARDIAL DISEASE AND RESTRICTIVE MYOCARDIAL DISEASES
10. LEFT-VENTRICULAR HEMODYNAMICS, HEART FAILURE, AND SHOCK
11. CONGENITAL HEART DISEASE
12. CORONARY AND PERIPHERAL ARTERY HEMODYNAMICS
APPENDIX 1 HEMODYNAMIC EQUATIONS AND FORMULAS
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2017
- 29th April 2017
- eBook ISBN:
- Paperback ISBN:
Professor of Medicine; Director, Cardiac Catheterization Laboratories, Division of Cardiovascular Medicine, University of Virginia Health Systems, Charlottesville, VA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.