Enhance your skills in arthroscopic surgery - an increasingly important aspect of the treatment of a variety of traumatic and degenerative ailments of the hand. Leaders in the field describe their preferred approaches in step-by-step detail - emphasizing what outcomes you can expect - and also examine the diagnostic advantages of this precise technique. A bonus DVD features video clips of the procedures described in the book, enabling you to see these performed in real time!
- Presents the practice-proven procedures preferred by leading experts, equipping you to obtain the best results.
- A consistent, templated format enables you to find the guidance you need quickly.
- Chapters covering arthritis and disease, carpal ligament injury, wrist and carpal fractures, and portals allow you to review the most pertinent topics affecting today's arthroscopic procedures.
- Video clips on the bonus DVD demonstrate step-by-step the procedures presented in the text.
1.Wrist Arthroscopy Portals, David J. Slutsky
2.Trapeziometacarpal and Scaphotrapezial Portals, David J. Slutsky
II. Ulnocarpal joint
3. Degenerative TFC Tears - Debridement with RF / Lasers, Daniel J. Nagle
4. Arthroscopic Treatment of Radial-Sided TFCC Lesions, Jennifer Weintraub, A. Lee Osterman, Jeffrey Yao
5. Peripheral Tears of the TFCC: Arthroscopic Diagnosis and Management,Thomas Trumble, Seth Dodds
6. Arthroscopy of the Distal Radioulnar Joint, Brian Adams, Ericka A. Lawler
7. Wafer Resection Through an intact TFCC,Matthew M. Tomaino
III. Carpal Ligament Injury
8. Arthroscopic Treatment of Scapholunate ligament tears, Melvin P. Rosenwasser, Steven H. Goldberg, Kongkhet Riansuwan
9. Arthroscopic RASL, Michael R. Hausman
10. Results of Shrinkage and Pinning for Scapholunate ligament tears, Ferdinando Battistella
11. Arthroscopic Treatment of Lunotriquetral Ligament Injuries, Gregory J. Hanker
12 Arthroscopic Plication of Lunotriquetral Ligament Tears, Felix H. Savoie III, Jason W. Levine, Michael J. Moskal
13. Arthroscopic Dorsal Radiocarpal Ligament Repairs, David J. Slutsky
14. Arthroscopy and Midcarpal Instability, David M. Lichtman, Randall W. Culp, Eric Wroten, David J. Slutsky
15. Capsular Shrinkage in Wrist Arthroscopy, Daniel J. Nagle
IV. Wrist and Carpal Fractures
16. Arthroscopic Assisted Reduction and Percutaneous Fixation of Scaphoid, Joseph F. Slade III, Greg Merrell
17 Arthroscopic Reduction of Intra-articular Distal Radius Fractures, William B. Geissler
18. Correction of Malunited Intra-Articular Distal Radius with an Inside-Out Osteotomy Technique, Francisco Del Pinal
V. Arthritis and Degenerative Disorders
19. Arthroscopic Wrist Capsulotomy, David J. Slutsky
- Churchill Livingstone
- eBook ISBN:
Chief of Reconstructive Hand Surgery, The Hand and Wrist Center, Harbor UCLA Medical Center, Torrance, California
Professor of Clinical Orthopaedic Surgery, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Northwestern University Medical School, Chicago, IL