- Describes concrete applications of technology for todays academic library instruction programs
- Discusses the academic librarian’s role as both educator and technology innovator
- Evaluates new technologies from an instructional (rather than a reference or access) services viewpoint
Table of Contents
- Screen casting 101: Online video tutorials for library instruction; Blogs, wikis, RSS and podcasting: Web 2.0 tools for academic librarians and educators; Virtual reference and instruction; Mobile computing; Beyond the keyboard: optimising technology spaces for collaborative learning, instruction and service; Libraries in the course management systems learning environment; Academic librarians in the age of videoconferencing: Tools for teaching, collaboration and professional development; Conclusion.
- No. of pages: 176
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Chandos Publishing 2007
- Published: July 31, 2007
- Imprint: Chandos Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781780631134
About the Editors
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Teaching with Technology"