Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Tables and Formulae for the Spherical Functions Pm – ½ + i t (Z)
Some Properties of the Functions Pm-1/2+iτ(z)
2. Definition of the Spherical Functions
3. Representation of the Functions Pm-1/2+iτ(z) by Hypergeometric Series
4. Integral Representations
5. Functional Relationships
6. Expansions in Series of Powers of τ
7. Asymptotic Representations for Large Values of τ
8. Properties of the Zeros of the Spherical Functions
9. Behaviour of the Functions Pm-1/2+iτ(z) in the Neighbourhood of Singular Points
10. Addition Formulae
11. Expansion of an Arbitrary Function in a Series of Functions Pm-1/2+iτ(cosh η)
12. Representation of an Arbitrary Function as an Integral Involving the Functions Pm-1/2+iτ(cosh η)
13. Functions of the Second Kind
14. Examples of the Use of the Functions Pm-1/2+iτ(z) in Problems of Mathematical Physics
Description of the Tables
List of Volumes in the Mathematical Tables Series
- No. of pages:
- © Pergamon 1966
- 1st January 1966
- eBook ISBN:
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.