Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- Nucleic acid adjuvants: towards an educated vaccine
Jasper G. van den Boorn, Winfried Barchet and Gunther Hartmann
- Structure-based design for high-hanging vaccine fruits
Johannes P.M. Langedijk and Jaap W. Back
- Mechanisms of peptide vaccination in mouse models: tolerance, immunity and hyper-reactivity
Thorbald van Hall and Sjoerd H van der Burg
- Experience with synthetic vaccines for cancer and persistent virus infections in non-human primates and patients
Esther D. Quakkelaar and Cornelis J.M. Melief
- Malaria vaccine development using synthetic peptides as a technical platform
Giampietro Corradin, Nora Céspedes, Antonio Verdini, Andrey V. Kajava, Myriam Arévalo and Sócrates Herrera
- Enhancing cancer immunotherapy by intracellular delivery of cell penetrating peptides and stimulation of pattern-recognition receptor signaling
Helen Y. Wang and Rong-Fu Wang
- TLR ligand-peptide conjugate vaccines: towards clinical application
Gijs GP Zom, Selina Khan, Dmitri V Filippov, Ferry Ossendorp
- Behaviour and function of Tissue-resident Memory T cells
Silvia Ariotti, John B. Haanen and Ton N. Schumacher
- Rational Design of Vaccines: Learning from Immune Evasion Mechanisms of Persistent Viruses and Tumors
Advances in Immunology, a long-established and highly respected publication, presents current developments as well as comprehensive reviews in immunology. Articles address the wide range of topics that comprise immunology, including molecular and cellular activation mechanisms, phylogeny and molecular evolution, and clinical modalities. Edited and authored by the foremost scientists in the field, each volume provides up-to-date information and directions for the future.
This volume focuses on synthetic vaccines.
- Contributions from leading authorities
- Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field
Immunologists and infectious disease specialists, cell biologists and hematologists
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2012
- 2nd April 2012
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
"The series which all immunologists need." --The Pharmaceutical Journal
"Advances in Immunology must find itself among the most active volumes in the libraries of our universities and institutions." --Science
"Deserves a permanent place in biomedical libraries as an aid in research and in teaching." --Journal of Immunological Methods
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.