- provides an overview and complete introduction to this revolutionary new technology
- enables equipment designers and manufacturers to produce vastly more functional and flexible instrumentation; it's not your father's multimeter!
Electronics engineering students.
Table of Contents
- Foreword; What is a Synthetic Instrument?; Synthetic Measurement System Hardware Architectures; Stimulus; Response; Real World Design: A Synthetic Measurement System; Measurement Maps; Signals; Calibration and Accuracy; Specifying Synthetic Instruments; Synthetic Instrument Markup Language—SIML; Ten Mistakes in Synthetic Measurement System Design
- No. of pages: 256
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Newnes 2004
- Published: August 18, 2004
- Imprint: Newnes
- eBook ISBN: 9780080481296
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Synthetic Instruments: Concepts and Applications"