Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Ernest James Petersson
1. Hydrogen Bond Surrogates
2. Thioamides in Peptides
3. Methanobactin biosynthesis
Laura Massah Kulah Dassama
4. Exploring the Effects of Backbone Modification on Protein Translation
Ruben L. Gonzalez Jr.
5. Urea-based Foldamers
6. Analysis of Structure and Folding Energetics in Heterogeneous Backbone Proteomimetics
William Seth Horne
7. Backbone Modification with Recombinant Enzymes
8. Constrained Peptides for Investigating Amyloid Structures
9. Thioamides in Proteins
Ernest James Petersson
10. Aza-Amino Acids in Peptides
11. N-Terminal Protein Modification
12. Incorporation of Backbone Modifications in mRNA-Displayed Peptides
13. Chloroalkene Isosteres
14. Incorporation of Proline Analogs into Proteins Expressed in E. coli
15. Backbone Modifications in Lanthipeptides
Wilfred van der Donk
17. N-amino peptides
Juan Del Valle
18. Enzymatic Peptide N-Methylation
Methods in Enzymology series, highlights new advances in the field, with this new volume presenting interesting chapters. Each chapter is written by an international board of authors.
- Provides the authority and expertise of leading contributors from an international board of authors
- Presents the latest release in the Methods of Enzymology series
- Updated release includes the latest information on the Synthetic and Enzymatic Modifications of the Peptide Backbone
Biochemists, biophysicists, molecular biologists, analytical chemists, and physiologists
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2021
- 1st August 2021
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
E. James Petersson, Associate Professor, Department of Chemistry, University of Pennsylvania, PA, USA
Associate Professor, Department of Chemistry, University of Pennsylvania, PA, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.